Are you a high performer committed to transforming and empowering communities? Then, we are looking for you!
We will be constantly updating this page with new opportunities that are available for aspiring professionals. Look through our available positions and follow the instructions to apply.
Thanks for your interest in Nspiregreen!
Transportation Management Plan (TMP) Employer Outreach
Position: TMP Employer Outreach Location: Northern Virginia
Do you love talking to people? Are you creative? Do you want to work in an environment where there is no typical day?Work proactively with employers along the designated I-66 corridor to increase awareness of project information and transportation demand management (TDM) strategies under the Transform 66 Transportation Management Plan (TMP) to reduce vehicle trips during the construction phase of the project.
- Comfortable working with various employer types
- Experienced TDM strategies professional as defined in the Transform 66 TMP
- Ability to effectively set and hold appointments through cold calls, referrals and other methods
- Experienced in overcoming challenges to meeting established goals
- Ability to work as a team member with project communications staff, local agency TDM programs and VDOT project team members
- Ability to work with Microsoft Office, Office 365 and Constant Contact (or other CRM) software.
- Experience in preparing and delivering presentations in an office setting and various other environments.
- Ability to track performance and report on a timely basis.
- Design and distribute marketing materials to encourage participation in the TMP subsidized Travel Demand Management strategies.
- Plan and host occasional events (e.g. breakfasts, brown-bag lunches, meetings and/or speaker events) to inform commuters on the I-66 corridor of TMP subsidized travel options to driving alone in the construction workzone, including fare reductions on public transit, ridesharing, forming carpools or vanpools and implementing a telework program.
- Perform special projects and other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years of experience of TDM outreach involving face-to-face interaction with customers.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- The ability to multi-task.
- Candidates must have a valid driver’s license in good standing, and a personal vehicle with valid registration and insurance.
- Ability to lift 25 lbs
- Knowledge of Northern Virginia
- Bachelor or Associates degree in marketing, business, education, planning, communications, or demonstrated equivalent of education, skills, knowledge, and experience
Compensation: Nspiregreen offers competitive salaries and excellent benefits to qualified employees including: medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance coverage; paid holidays and vacations; the opportunity to telework each week and other perks for company and individual performance. Nspiregreen is an equal opportunity employer.
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. All resumes and cover letters must be received by February 4, 2018.
Position: Planner I with 0-3 years of experience Location: Washington, DCDo you love people and planning? Are you creative? Do you have ideas to improve the planning process? Are you a team player? Do you want to work in an environment where there is no typical day?
If you said yes, Nspiregreen is looking for you. We are seeking a new member of our team. The role of the Planner I, will work across multiple projects supporting both planning and public engagement activities.
Planning duties may include field data collection, data analysis, developing alternatives, GIS mapping, transforming data into visual presentations, writing technical reports, and participating in planning workshops with clients.
Public engagement duties may include assisting with public outreach strategies and techniques, planning and staffing community meetings and special events, creating public information/outreach materials/community messaging, assisting with graphics and document design, and managing social media.
This position will require attendance at weekday, evening and weekend meetings. Additionally, the finalist must be able to perform well in a fast paced, team oriented environment.
Requirements: Bachelors degree, MS preferred. 0+ years experience in transportation planning, urban planning, civil engineering, or related field. Strong written and oral communications skills are required. The ability to multi-task and work as part of a team is also required. Regional travel may be required.
Software requirements: MS Office, GIS, Wordpress, Social Media programs (Twitter, Facebook, Flickr), Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator).
Compensation: Nspiregreen offers competitive salaries and excellent benefits which includie: medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance coverage; paid holidays and vacations; the opportunity to telework each week and other incentives. Nspiregreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply please click "Read More" below. All applications must be received by February 29, 2016.
Senior Transportation Planner
We will constantly update this page with more opportunities for aspiring professionals!
Senior Environmental Professional
Junior Civil (Environmental) Engineer